Gaining muscle, not fat
Probably, many thought about whether it is possible to gain muscle mass while not gaining subcutaneous fat. The fact is that building muscle mass is impossible without a high-calorie diet. Under the name “high-calorific”, I’ll introduce that you should get a little more calories per day than usual. Unfortunately, it is difficult to calculate this necessary amount of energy so that the whole of it goes without an excess, without putting off as fat. But you can try several ways that will help minimize this accumulation.
1. The calories you will receive should not be “empty”, but “quality”. That is, you should give preference to products in which the content of the ballast substances will be minimal. For example, when choosing a protein food, let it be meat, stop at non-fatty varieties, as they contain a small amount of fat and a large amount of proteins needed by your body. When choosing carbohydrates, stop at cereals, cereals, vegetables, and not on sugars. Since the latter increase the number of subcutaneous “wealth” and does not contribute to the improvement of the body. When choosing fats, give preference to vegetable oils that contain a lot of unsaturated fatty acids that will not harm your figure.
2. You need to ensure that your diet does not turn into the usual filling of the stomach. The choice of random foods will entail an unexpected caloric jump for your body, as a consequence of which the increase in fat reserves will increase. It is also not recommended to overeat protein, since all of it will not be realized and its excess part will turn into fat.
3. Plan in advance the purchase of food. You should know exactly how much meat, eggs, cottage cheese, cereals, milk you need for the day. Do not allow a situation where you do not have in the refrigerator those products that you need to build muscle. It is also not recommended to satisfy your hunger with buns or sandwiches, of course you will be full, but the body will not receive those substances that are so necessary for it.
4. Make it a habit to buy food not on an empty stomach, but after a healthy meal. Since from hunger you will psychologically lose control over what you need to buy. You will begin to fill the basket with something harmful, thinking that it will be slightly not harmful at all.
5. It is worth knowing that healthy food in our time can not be cheap. You yourself should understand that normal, natural sausages can not be cheaper than meat, and natural dairy products should be the more expensive, the less fat in them. So before you decide to exhaust yourself in training, you must understand whether you have enough money to properly provide the body with natural products. Help to save on nutrition will help you only food sports supplements, which, like everything else, the better, the more expensive.
6. Try not to skip meals, because the feeling of hunger triggers a catabolic process, which is eating your own muscles. Nature is very difficult to deceive, so if you know that you can not eat normally, stock up with either protein or protein bars. But still try to always get nutrients from food.
And most importantly, you should understand that the satisfaction of physiological needs and the satisfaction of appetite are completely different things. So for the daily diet of an athlete, only natural products are needed.